IEEE Student/Graduate Student Member: 11 800 RUB
IEEE Member: 12 800 RUB
Non-IEEE Member: 16 000 RUB
Huawei Technologies, Co., Ltd.: included in the sponsorship pack
Second paper submission: 8 000 RUB
We are monitoring the situation with COVID-19. If unfavorable conditions arise, the conference will become virtual and the conference fees will be revised
Conference fee includes complimentary transfers from Novosibirsk to the conference venue and back, a participation kit, and all-inclusive accommodation. Taxes are included. The fees should be paid AFTER notification of full paper acceptance
As the number of participants of the conference is limited, Speakers (IEEE Student/Graduate Student Member, IEEE, and Non-IEEE Member) have priority over Visitors
Extras (additional payment required):
- Additional page of the full paper (over 6 pages): 1 000 RUB
- Full paper formatting: 400 RUB/page
- The research was funded by RFBR (either an on-going or completed project) - 500 RUB
- EDM 2020 Discount Certificate - 30%, 50%, 70%
- Information about RFBR funding must be specified in both the paper and conference online registration form. Remember that the digest is published as a detached paper with a unique title and its own funding information.
- The Discount Certificate can be used for a single submission and by its owner only (certificate owner should be a registrant). If one has two Discount Certificates, it is possible to use them both, but for different submissions, or leave one for the next year. The discount is applied to the final (total) conference fee.
NO-SHOW POLICY: Participants or delegates notified and approved by the conference organizers are expected to present the report on the paper topic personally in order for their paper to be considered for inclusion in the conference proceeding